Do you like hot chocolate and marshmallows? Does it remind you of when you were a child? Well, these Jello Shots are not for children :o)
Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow! This free guide is my gift to you for subscribing to my mailing list.
Ingredients you’ll need to make Hot Chocolate Vodka Jello Shots
To make the Hot Chocolate Jello Shots pour the Vodka and Godiva into a spouted mixing bowl and sprinkle the gelatin on the top. Gelatin can be a little tricky to work with the first time you use it in a recipe. The secret is to ‘slowly’ sprinkle the gelatin on top of the liquid. If you see that it is clumping up, then you are sprinkling it too quickly. This is the longest process in this entire recipe. If you do have some dry patches, don’t worry.
Let the gelatin mixture sit for 5 minutes. In the meantime, make sure your water is boiling. Add the boiling water and instant hot chocolate to the gelatin mixture and stir for 3 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost). As an Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Pour the Hot Chocolate mix into the Jello Shot cups until they are 3/4 full. Refrigerate 15 minutes and then place 3 mini marshmallows on the top of each Jello Shot cup. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before placing the cap on the Jello Shot cup. These Hot Chocolate Jell Shots can be made 2 days in advance and kept refrigerated.
To make your Jello Shots, you’ll need Jello Shot cups. Click here to learn the difference between the 2 most popular styles available. I use the squeezable Jello Shot cups and the flat round Jello Shot cups below.
More Jello Shot Recipes!
- Coconut Jello Shots
- Peanut Butter Cup Jello Shots
- Espresso Martini Jello Shots
- Pumpkin RumChata Jello Shots
- Espresso & Cream Jello Shots
Remember to subscribe to my mailing list below and get Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow!
Hot Chocolate Vodka & Godiva Jello Shots
- 1/2 Cup Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1/2 Cup Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 2 Envelopes Gelatin
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 2 Envelopes instant Hot Chocolate mix
- Mini Marshmallows
- Place 14 – 2 oz Jello Shot cups on a cookie sheet
- Add Vodka and Godiva to a large spouted mixing bowl and stir
- Slowly sprinkle gelatin on top of the mixture making sure to sprinkle it evenly across the top of the liquid
- Let the gelatin absorb the liquid for 5 minutes
- In the meantime boil the water
- Add the boiling water and stir
- Add hot chocolate package and mix well
- Stir until the gelatin and hot chocolate is dissolved, at least 3 minutes
- Pour mixture into Jello Shot cups until they are 3/4 full
- Refrigerate 15 minutes and then place 3 mini marshmallows on the top of each Jello Shot cup
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before placing the cap on the Jello Shot cups
- These can be made 2 days in advance and kept refrigerated
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.