So you’ve decided to make Jello Shots, but with so many different Jello-shot cups, which one do you choose? Well, I’m here to help. I’ve tried several varieties of Jello-Shot cups, and below are the three I like the most. Each Jello-Shot cup has its use.
Do you want to know the secrets to mixing the best cocktails EVER? Get my free printable guide, ‘Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow!’ just for joining my mailing list.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- The short-round Jello-Shot cups are the easiest to work with; they are sturdy and have a wide rim, so pouring the mixture into them is easy.
- The short-round Jello-Shot cups travel best, so if you bring your Jello-Shots to a party, use these. Place the cap on them and carry them in a Ziploc bag.
- The short-round Jello-Shot cups may require a mini plastic spoon to get the Jello-Shot out of the cup.
- The short-round Jello-Shot cups are cheaper. I buy them in packages of 100.
- The tall squeezable Jello-Shot cups are difficult to work with because they are flimsy and have smaller openings.
- The tall squeezable Jello-Shot cups don’t need mini spoons or other utensils to get the Jello-Shot out of the cup; squeeze them into your mouth…….it’s a thing of beauty.
- The tall squeezable Jello-Shot cups don’t travel well; the lids do not seal tightly, so they are not stackable.
- The tall squeezable Jello-Shot cups are more expensive. They are typically sold in packages of 50.
And now, the Square Jello-Shot Cups
- The square Jello-Shot cups are simple to work with, have a wide rim, and are easy to pour the mixture into them.
- The square Jello-Shot cups are sturdy and have a snap on top.
- The square Jello-Shot cups are stackable, mostly. I put them into a Ziploc bag and took them to a party. Some of the tops did pop off during travel.
- The square Jello-Shot cups come in a package of 100. The package also includes mini spoons, but they felt too flimsy. I ordered mini spoons separately.
- The square Jello-Shot cups cost about twice as much as the short round Jello-Shot cups.
- I love the way the square Jello-Shot cups look!