This French Martini is really easy to make and tastes great. The French Martini is made with pineapple juice, vodka and Chambord so it is made for those with a sweet tooth! Mix all ingredients in a shaker for 30 seconds and you are done, it is that easy! If you don’t have a good shaker, try this one from OXO.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
French Martini Ingredients
If you like martinis, check out the other martini recipes on my blog!
- 1 1/2 Ounces Vodka I like to use Absolut, Stoli or Finlandia in drinks with a mixer
- 1 1/2 Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Ounce Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- Raspberries for Garnish
- 1 Chilled Martini Glass
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice
- Shake until well chilled
- Pour into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with raspberries, optional
- Vodka Chambord Pineapple
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.