Melon Wrapped with Prosciutto
This quick and easy Melon wrapped with Prosciutto recipe is a crowd pleaser. The recipe calls for cantaloupe, prosciutto, lemon juice, and shaved parmesan. This easy appetizer practically comes prepared from the grocery store. I bought the cantaloupe already sliced so all I had to do was remove the rind and cut the wedges into 1/2 inch thick. I also found the shaved parmesan at the cheese counter, near the blocks of parmesan.
Wrap one piece of prosciutto around one wedge of cantaloupe and place it on the serving dish. Repeat until done. Sprinkle the melon with the lemon juice and season with ground pepper. Sprinkle the shaved parmesan pieces on top of the melon. Now you have this great looking Melon wrapped with Prosciutto appetizer!
This appetizer will be the hit of your next holiday party or next get together with friends. It pares very nicely with Martinis. Check out the Martini selection of my blog for some easy recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
If you enjoyed this post then share it with a friend. Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring! Thanks!
Melon wrapped with Prosciutto
- 16 1/2 Inch Wedges of peeled cantaloupe I buy the cantaloupe already sliced in the vegetable section of the grocery store. All I need to do is remove the rind and slice the wedges 1/2 inch thick.
- 16 Slices Prosciutto About 1/2 pound
- 1 Lemon
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 Pound Shaved Parmesan
- Slice the wedges of cantaloupe 1/2 inch thick.
- Wrap each wedge of cantaloupe with 1 slice of prosciutto.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon on the cantaloupe wrapped with prosciutto.
- Season with freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the shaved parmesan on the cantaloupe wrapped with prosciutto.
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.