Easy Hot Sausage Dip Appetizer
This easy Hot Sausage Dip Appetizer is only 3 Ingredients!
This yummy easy hot sausage dip is only 3 ingredients and is perfect for game day festivities or any other time of the year that you are in the need of an easy hot appetizer. All you do is cook the sausage, add the Rotel and cream cheese and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
If you enjoyed this post then share it with a friend. Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring! Thanks!
Hot Sausage Dip 3 Ingredients Easy
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 Pound Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained You can substitute hot sausage for a spicy taste
- 8 Ounces Cream cheese softened
- Tostidos or french bread rounds
- Cook the sausage in a frying pan, breaking it up to smaller pieces while it's cooking, until brown (no red meat)
- Mix together the sausage, Rotel and cream cheese in an oven proof baking dish
- Heat in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes
- Serve warm with Tostidos or french bread rounds
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.