Simple and strawberry! See why you’ll love this easy Strawberry Martini
How could you not want to try the simple, strawberry-flavored cocktail?! Just look at this martini. Easy to make, this Strawberry Martini is delectable and perfect for Valentine’s Day with the heart-red color.
Strawberry season? Then make yourself a Strawberry Martini the easy way. You can find other recipes that require you to muddle strawberries and strain the liquid. But this is how you make a delicious Strawberry Martini, the easy way! I’m all about quick and easy drinks, which is why I love this recipe.
Subscribe to my mailing list and get the unpublished Scatterbrain Peanut Butter Jello Shot recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost). As an Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Ingredients you’ll need to make a Strawberry Martini
So, let’s keep this simple. I’ve found that Veil Vodka is a good, ‘flavored’ vodka. You’ll need Whipped Cream Vodka. Next, the strawberry liqueur.
I recently discovered Drillaud while browsing in the liquor store. To my surprise, there are at least 2 dozen fruit-flavored Drillaud liqueurs. I can’t help but buy a different flavor every time I stop in the store. They are an excellent brand for fruit-flavored liqueurs. If you like apricot, you will not be disappointed in Drillaud’s Apricot liqueur!
Finally, let’s add a small amount of lemon juice. I use freshly squeezed lemon juice for my martinis, but I don’t always have fresh lemons at the house. Try these if you don’t have a lemon squeezer or small juicer.
I do, though, have a bottle of ReaLemon juice in the refrigerator. If in a pinch, this works well.
Need a great Cocktail Shaker but don’t know which one to buy? Look no further.
Most likely, I’ve been mixing cocktails since before you were born. I’ve had dozens of shakers, some good, some ok, some really bad. But these two shakers are the best! To read more about them click here.
Best Ever Economical Cocktail Shaker
- Great price
- It will hold 3 martinis and ice (24 oz).
- Easy on top and cap. The top slides into the base and has a rubber seal. There is rubber on the neck of the top to hold the cap in place.
- Does not leak.
- Measuring Cap.
- Stainless Steel.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Easily disassembles.
- Single wall shaker (cold to the touch).
Best Ever Deluxe Cocktail Shaker
- It will hold 3 martinis and ice (20 oz).
- Screw on cap and top.
- Shake with one hand (the lid will not pop off).
- Does not leak. There is a rubber gasket on the cap and top.
- Measuring Cap.
- Double-walled (not cold to the touch).
- Stainless Steel.
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack), but I hand wash mine due to the price.
- The top diameter is 10.5 inches (if you have arthritis in your hands, this may not be for you).
- Don’t over-tighten; it’s not necessary.
And don’t forget the chilled martini glass. Nothing is worse than a martini in a warm glass. Check out these 2 that I highly recommend. Joy Jolt set of 6 martini glasses in multi-colors and Crafthouse by Fortessa, set of 4 martini glasses. They are both dishwasher safe. Joy Jolt is a short martini glass, good for stacking in the freezer and the Crafthouse by Fortessa is tall and elegant, but it’s harder to find a good spot to lay it down in the freezer.
How to make the Strawberry Martini
To make the Strawberry Martini pour the whipped cream vodka & strawberry liqueur into a shaker filled with ice. Add the lemon juice. Shake for 15 seconds and pour the contents of the shaker into a chilled martini glass. For garnish, slice a fresh strawberry and place it on the edge of your martini glass.
More easy martinis that you may like!
- Lemon Drop Martini
- White Chocolate Strawberry Ganache Martini
- Snowflake Martini
- Pomegranate Martini
- Ransom Note Martini
- Caramel Apple Vodka Martini
- Birthday Cake Martini
- Pumpkin Pie Martini
- Espresso Martini
- French Martini
- Winter White Cosmo
Remember to subscribe to my mailing list below and get the unpublished Scatterbrain Peanut Butter Jello Shot recipe
Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
Easy Strawberry Martini
- 3 Oz Strawberry Liqueur I use Drillaud when I need a fruit flavored liqueur
- 2 Oz Whipped Cream Vodka I like Veil Vodka for their many flavors. The Whipped Cream flavored vodka is great
- 1/4 Oz Lemon juice
- Strawberry for garnish
- Chilled martini glass
- Add the Whipped Cream Vodka, Strawberry Liqueur and lemon juice to a shaker filled with ice
- Shake for 15 seconds then pour it into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish the glass with a strawberry