Irish Car Bomb Drink, perfect to celebrate St Patrick’s Day
Making and drinking these St Patrick’s Day Irish Car Bomb cocktails will be more fun than you’ve had in a while. As you drink an Irish Car Bomb cocktail you will taste the Irish Whiskey first, then the Guinness and the end will be the sweet taste of Baileys. They are delicious and dangerous 🙂 To make an Irish Car Bomb drink you first pour the Irish Whiskey into the shot glass.
Then you add the Baileys to the Irish Whiskey.
Pour the Guinness into a tall glass enough to cover the top of the shot glass.
Then drop the shot glass into the glass of Guinness.
Drink up and enjoy. Happy St Patrick’s Day!
If you need a nice pair of Guinness pint glasses, you can find them here. Perfect for serving your Irish Car Bomb drinks on St Patrick’s Day. If you liked this drink recipe, try the other traditional Irish drinks: Guinness, Baileys (on ice or without), Baby Guinness, Black & Black and Irish Whiskey & Cranberry.
If you enjoyed this post then share it with a friend. Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring! Thanks!
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Irish Car Bomb Cocktail Recipe
- 1/2 Ounce Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 Ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 14.9 Ounces Guinness Stout 1 Can
- A shot glass and beer glass
- Fill a shot glass half full with Irish Whiskey
- Pour the Baileys into the shot glass with the whiskey until it reaches just below the rim of the shot glass
- Pour the Guinness into a tall glass so that it is higher in the glass than the shot glass
- Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and drink immediately
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.