This hot & easy artichoke dip appetizer is just 4 ingredients!
Did you ever have an appetizer recipe that you can mix up in the baking dish and then throw it in the oven. I love this recipe, it is easy to make and tastes delicious on french rounds, pita bread or chips.
If you need to keep it warm over the course of an evening I keep my artichoke dip warm in this perfect size fondue pot. There is no need for a large chaffing dish and burner when this electric fondue pot saves space, keeps food warm and looks great on your counter. And if you are into fondues, then this pot is multi-purpose. Check it out on Amazon:
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Hot Artichoke Dip
- 14 Ounce Can Artichoke Hearts finely chopped I like things easy so I buy a can of artichoke hearts already chopped
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 6 – 8 Ounces Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cayenne or Tabasco Optional (to your taste)
- Parmesan toasts, Tostitos, pita chips or crackers For serving
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Serve warm in the ovenproof dish with parmesan toasts, Tostitos, pita chips or crackers
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.