Easy Spinach Dip Appetizer Recipe
This spinach dip appetizer is easy to make and great tasting. I’ve tried so many other recipes but I keep coming back to this one. Enjoy!
Mix all of the ingredients together, except the spinach. Once it is combined well, then add the spinach and stir until the spinach is mixed into the dip. Serve with crackers, chips or french bread rounds.
If you enjoyed this post then share it with a friend. Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring! Thanks!
- 2 Boxes Frozen Chopped Spinach thawed, drained well
- 1 Package Knorr's Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Grated Cheddar
- Crackers or Pumpernickel bread for serving
- Thaw the spinach in a colander.
- Once the spinach is thawed, squeeze out the excess water between paper towels. Make sure you get out as much water as possible.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the spinach.
- Once the ingredients are combined add the spinach and stir until the spinach is mixed into the dip.
- Can be served with crackers or cut up pumpernickel bread.
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.