This easy Spinach Dip appetizer is great tasting. I’ve tried so many other recipes, but I keep coming back to this one. Enjoy!
How to make Spinach Dip
Mix all of the ingredients together, except the spinach. Once it is combined well, then add the spinach and stir until the spinach is mixed into the dip. Serve with crackers, chips or french bread rounds.
Remember to subscribe to my mailing list below and get Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow!
- 2 Boxes Frozen Chopped Spinach thawed, drained well
- 1 Package Knorr's Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Grated Cheddar
- Crackers or Pumpernickel bread for serving
- Thaw the spinach in a colander.
- Once the spinach is thawed, squeeze out the excess water between paper towels. Make sure you get out as much water as possible.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the spinach.
- Once the ingredients are combined add the spinach and stir until the spinach is mixed into the dip.
- Can be served with crackers or cut up pumpernickel bread.
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.