Easy Smokey Tzatziki Cucumber Recipe
This easy smoky tzatziki cucumber appetizer recipe has just 4 ingredients so when I’m in a hurry I can run to the grocery store, pick up Tzatziki, dill and a cucumber and it will look like I spent all day in the kitchen. Classy, edible, easy and yummy.
All you do is slice the cucumber, dollop some Tzatziki, sprinkle some dill, and shake on the paprika.
If you enjoyed this post, then share it with a friend. Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring! Thanks!
Smoky Tzatziki Cucumbers Easy Appetizer Recipe
- 1 large English Cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 Package of Tzatziki dip my favorite is Boar’s Head
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Dill
- Smoked Paprika
- Spread out the cucumber slices on a platter
- Dollop 1 teaspoon of the tzatziki dip on each cucumber
- Cut a small piece of fresh dill on the top of each cucumber
- Sprinkle each cucumber with the paprika to taste
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.