This quick and easy Smoked Salmon with Cognac Mayonnaise recipe is delicious and can be served with French bread, toasted French bread rounds or crackers!
The recipe for the Smoked Salmon with Cognac Mayonnaise calls for sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, Cognac and ground caraway. You may have trouble finding ground caraway at your local grocery store so I found this perfect 4-ounce package of ground caraway.
Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow! This free guide is my gift to you for subscribing to my mailing list.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
How to Make Smoked Salmon with Cognac Mayonnaise
Mix the caraway, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill and Cognac together in a bowl. Slice the french bread, (or use toasted french bread rounds or crackers) and arrange the smoked salmon, bread and the Cognac mayonnaise on a platter.
If you like this recipe you may also like the Smoked Salmon with Crispy Shallots!
Smoked Salmon with Cognac Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Caraway Seeds I purchase this from Amazon
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Dill Instead of chopping, I cut with scissors
- 2 Teaspoons Cognac
- Side of Smoked Salmon About 2 pounds
- Lemon for Garnish Cut into wedges
- Sliced French bread as accompaniment I like my French bread just sliced but if you prefer you can toast the French bread or buy the French bread toasts in the bakery section of your grocery store
- In a small bowl stir together the caraway, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, and Cognac.
- Arrange salmon on a serving platter and garnish with dill sprigs, lemon wedges, sliced French bread and sour cream mixture.
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.