Do you long for a unique, refreshing, tropical cocktail that’s easy to make? The Endless Summer. Best served by the pool, the beach, or anytime you dream of the Caribbean, the Endless Summer will delight you.
I love this easy BVI drink and make it all the time. When the Bartender first told me the ingredients for the Endless Summer, I wasn’t convinced that this would be one of those ‘wow’ cocktails. But after the first sip, I was sold.
Do you want to know the secrets for mixing the best cocktails EVER? Get my free printable guide, ‘Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow!’ just for joining my mailing list.
In the British Virgin Islands, I stayed at Scrub Island. I hired a guide to take me to the nearby islands because I wanted to showcase on my blog some of the best-tasting drinks in the BVIs.
At the Cooper Island Beach Club, my first stop, Saturn, a bartender, demonstrated how to make the Endless Summer.
Ingredients that you’ll need to make an Endless Summer
- Monin Lavender Syrup
- Lime Juice
- Club Soda
To make this tropical cocktail recipe, Saturn starts with Tito’s Vodka. Besides Tito’s, I use Absolut, Ketel One, and Grey Goose.
He also uses fresh lime juice. I sometimes use bottled lime juice if I’m in a hurry or don’t have any fresh limes. Try this citrus juicer if you like to use freshly squeezed lime juice in your cocktails.
Cooper Island was out of lavender syrup, so Saturn replaced the lavender with blueberry syrup. The drink tastes fabulous either way.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost). As an Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
The blueberry and lavender Endless Summers are delicious. If you look at the photo above, the first drink on the left is an Endless Summer with Blueberry syrup, and the second from the left is an Endless Summer with lavender syrup. Try them both; you won’t be disappointed!
Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow! This free printable guide is waiting for you; all you have to do is subscribe to my mailing list.
Here is an awesome product to help YOU make the most incredible drinks. Impress your family and friends and be the BEST Cocktail Barista in your neighborhood.
I’ve had dozens of shakers, some good, some ok, some really bad. But these two shakers are the best! To read more about them click here.
Best Ever Economical Cocktail Shaker
- Great price
- It will hold 3 martinis and ice (24 oz).
- Easy on top and cap. The top slides into the base and has a rubber seal. There is rubber on the neck of the top to hold the cap in place.
- Does not leak.
- Measuring Cap from 1/2 to 1.5 ounces.
- Stainless Steel.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Easily disassembles.
- Single wall shaker (cold to the touch).
Deluxe Cocktail Shaker
- It will hold 3 martinis and ice (20 oz).
- Screw on cap and top.
- Shake with one hand (the lid will not pop off).
- Does not leak. There is a rubber gasket on the cap and top.
- Measuring Cap from 1/2 to 6 ounces.
- Double-walled (not cold to the touch).
- Stainless Steel.
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack), but I hand wash mine due to the price.
- The top diameter is 10.5 inches (if you have arthritis in your hands, this may not be for you).
- Don’t over-tighten; it’s not necessary.
How to make an Endless Summer
Click on the video below and Saturn will show you how to make an Endless Summer.
Add the Vodka, Lavender syrup, and lime juice to a shaker half full of ice. Gently shake the tropical cocktail and pour the strained ingredients into a glass of crushed ice. Top the cocktail off with club soda.
I found the Lavender syrup here. The syrup gives the drink quite a unique flavor that I absolutely enjoy. Since my trip to the BVIs, I often mix up a glass of the Endless Summer tropical cocktail recipe. Please note that when you use lavender syrup instead of blueberry syrup, the drink will have a faint lilac color instead of the blueish-red hue from the blueberry syrup.
Enjoy! From left to right, tropical cocktail drinks from Cooper Island Beach Club include Endless Summer (this recipe), Pina Colada, and an Ice Breaker. Click the drink names to get the Pina Colada and Ice Breaker recipes.
Remember to subscribe to my mailing list below and get Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow!
Cooper Island’s Endless Summer
- 1.5 Ounces Vodka Saturn is using Tito's, but Absolut, Stoli, and Findlandia tastes great
- 1 Ounce Lime juice I use Realime lime juice but you can also use fresh squeezed lime
- 1 Ounce Lavender Syrup You can replace the Lavender Syrup with Blueberry Syrup for another delicious, flavored drink
- Club Soda
- 1 Slice Lime for garnish
- Add ice to a shaker
- Add vodka, lavender syrup and lime juice to the shaker and shake gently for 5 seconds
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice
- Pour the strained shaker ingredients into the tall glass with ice
- Top off with club soda
- Garnish with lime and add lavender (if you have a plant in your garden) for garnish
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.