Oreo Cookie Shots
I found these Oreo Cookie Shots at Headquarters, in Nashville, TN. Wendy the bartender was kind enough to share the recipe with me. So of course, as soon as I got home, I tried it. Yummy!
Ingredients that you’ll need to make Oreo Cookie Shots
You’ll need first and foremost Oreo cookies! Then a vodka, whole milk, heavy whipping cream and a box of junket dried soft serve ice cream. Yes, I said dried soft serve ice cream. I thought the same thing at first but then I googled it. It does exist and you can find it here.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Oreo Cookie Shot Directions
Add the dried soft serve ice cream, milk, whipping cream and vodka to a blender and blend for 10 seconds. If you don’t have a blender, you can do this in a deep mixing bowl with a beater.
Break each Oreo cookie into 4 pieces and add it to the blended milk mixture.
Blend for just 5 seconds.
Once blended, pour the ingredients into a plastic container. Place this container in the freezer for 3 – 4 hours, until chilled, then move it to the refrigerator. Your shots are now ready to drink!
Other easy cocktails that you may like
- Blue Passion
- Spiced Tea
- Dark & Stormy
- Pina Colada
- Ice Breaker
- Endless Summer
- Mead Sour
- Moscow Mule
- Coconut Mojito
- Bourbon Ginger Old Fashion
- Bourbon Blackberry Mead
Oreo Cookie Shots
- Blender A blender is recommended but you can mix it into a bowl with a beater
- 10 Oreo cookies Each cookie broken into 4 pieces
- 1 Cup Vodka I used Absolut but you can use any other vodka. A couple of my favorites are Ketel One, Tito's and Grey Goose
- 1 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Box Junket Ice Cream Mix
- Pour the contents of the box of Junket Ice Cream Mix into a blender
- Add the milk, heavy cream and vodka
- Blend for 10 seconds
- Add the Oreo cookie pieces to the liquid mixture in the blender and blend for just 5 seconds more
- Pour the liquid into a plastic container and place it in the freezer for 3 – 4 hours to chill
- When ready to serve, shake well, then pour into prepared shot glasses