Try serving these fabulous Oreo Cookie shooters at your next party and guests will be begging for more they are so yummy! Imagine drinking melted Oreo Cookie ice cream and feeling that warm sensation that only Vodka can give you!
I found these Oreo Cookie Shots at Headquarters in Nashville, TN. Wendy, the bartender, was kind enough to share the recipe with me. So, of course, I tried it as soon as I got home and couldn’t wait to share it with you!
Do you want to know the secrets for mixing the best cocktails EVER? Get my free printable guide, ‘Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow!’ just for joining my mailing list.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost). As an Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Ingredients that you’ll need to make Oreo Cookie Shots
- Absolut Vodka
- Whole Milk
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Oreo Cookies
- Junket Ice Cream Mix
Yes, Junket Ice Cream Mix. I thought the same thing at first but then I googled it. It does exist and you can find it here.
Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow! This free printable guide is my gift to you; all you have to do is subscribe to my mailing list.
I promise to keep your email safe.
Oreo Cookie Shot Directions
Add the dried soft serve ice cream, milk, whipping cream and vodka to a blender and blend for 10 seconds. If you don’t have a blender, you can do this in a deep mixing bowl with a beater.
Break each Oreo cookie into 4 pieces and add it to the milk mixture in the blender.
Blend for just 5 seconds.
Once blended, pour the ingredients into a plastic container. Place this container in the freezer for 3 – 4 hours, until chilled, then move it to the refrigerator. Your shots are now ready to drink! If having a party make them a day ahead so it’s one less thing to do on party day.
Other easy cocktails that you may like
- Blue Passion
- Spiced Tea
- Dark & Stormy
- Pina Colada
- Ice Breaker
- Endless Summer
- Mead Sour
- Moscow Mule
- Coconut Mojito
- Bourbon Ginger Old Fashion
- Bourbon Blackberry Mead
Remember to subscribe to my mailing list below and get Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow!
Oreo Cookie Shooters
- Blender A blender is recommended but you can mix it into a bowl with a beater
- 10 Oreo cookies Each cookie broken into 4 pieces
- 1 Cup Vodka I used Absolut but you can use any other vodka. A couple of my favorites are Ketel One, Tito's and Grey Goose
- 1 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Box Junket Ice Cream Mix
- Pour the contents of the box of Junket Ice Cream Mix into a blender
- Add the milk, heavy cream and vodka
- Blend for 10 seconds
- Add the Oreo cookie pieces to the liquid mixture in the blender and blend for just 5 seconds more
- Pour the liquid into a plastic container and place it in the freezer for 3 – 4 hours to chill
- When ready to serve, shake well, then pour into prepared shot glasses