Almond Latte Disaronno, Baileys and Godiva
This Almond Latte made with Godiva Chocolate Liquor, Baileys Irish Cream and Amaretto DiSaronno will take the chill away.
When I make this drink I will sometimes use the white chocolate liquor instead of the dark chocolate liquor. It tastes just as good. This drink is so easy you just pour the liquors into a shaker, shake for 30 seconds and you are done. If you don’t have a good shaker, try this one from OXO.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
If you enjoyed this post then share it with a friend. Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring! Thanks!
Almond Latte (Godiva, Baileys, DiSaronno)
- 1 Ounce Godiva Cholate Liquor
- 1 Ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 Ounce Amaretto DiSaronno
- Whipped Cream Optional
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice
- Almond Latte with Baileys, Godiva Chocolate and DiSaronno
- Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds
- Strain over fresh ice in a short cocktail glass or Irish coffee mug
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired
- All of the brand name liquor can be replaced with alternates. You will need an Amaretto, Irish Cream and Chocolate liquor
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.