This Almond Latte made with Godiva Chocolate Liquor, Baileys Irish Cream and Amaretto DiSaronno and will take the chill away.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Ingredients you’ll need to make an Almond Latte
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Amaretto Disaronno
- Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
When I make this drink, I sometimes use the white chocolate liqueur instead of the dark chocolate liqueur. It tastes just as good.
Here is an awesome product to help YOU make the most incredible drinks. Impress your family and friends and be the BEST Cocktail Barista in your neighborhood.
You can’t mix a great cocktail without a great shaker. I have at least a dozen shakers, but this one is my favorite. The shaker doesn’t leak, and the cap will measure from 1/2 to 1.5 ounces. And it is dishwasher safe! You can’t go wrong with this shaker.
How to make an Almond Latte
This drink is so easy you just pour the liqueurs into a shaker half filled with ice. Shake for 15 seconds and pour the strained ingredients into a glass filled with ice.
Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow! This free guide is my gift to you for subscribing to my mailing list.
Almond Latte (Godiva, Baileys, DiSaronno)
- 1 Ounce Godiva Cholate Liquor
- 1 Ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 Ounce Amaretto DiSaronno
- Whipped Cream Optional
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice
- Almond Latte with Baileys, Godiva Chocolate and DiSaronno
- Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds
- Strain over fresh ice in a short cocktail glass or Irish coffee mug
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired
- All of the brand name liquor can be replaced with alternates. You will need an Amaretto, Irish Cream and Chocolate liquor
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.