This easy recipe for a Bourbon Old Fashion cocktail uses spiced orange aromatic bitters, it adds additional flavor to the drink, creating a unique twist to the classic Old Fashion Bourbon cocktail.
Ingredients you’ll need to make the Bourbon Old Fashion
- Ginger Ale
- Orange Bitters
How to make the Bourbon Old Fashion
Just add your Bourbon, ginger ale and bitters to a glass filled with ice. Top it off with an orange twist or an orange and cherry flag.
Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow! This free guide is my gift to you for subscribing to my mailing list.
Bourbon Ginger Old Fashion
- 1 1/2 Ounces Bourbon
- 4 Ounces Ginger Ale
- 2 Dashes Spiced Orange Aromatic Bitters
- Orange for garnish
- Place 1 square 2×2 ice cube in a rocks glass
- Add Bourbon, Ginger Ale and Bitters
- Stir for 5 seconds
- Decorate with the orange wedge
- You can substitute regular ice if you do not have the 2×2 cubes
- Adding a Maraschino cherry to the orange wedge adds some color
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.