Rediscover old love and find the passion. The Bourbon Old Fashion
This easy recipe for a Bourbon Old Fashion cocktail uses spiced orange aromatic bitters, it adds additional flavor to the drink, creating a unique twist to the classic Old Fashion Bourbon cocktail.
Ingredients you’ll need to make the Bourbon Old Fashion
How to make the Bourbon Old Fashion
Just add your Bourbon, ginger ale and bitters, then top it off with an orange twist or an orange and cherry flag.
Sharing is caring! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post.
Bourbon Ginger Old Fashion
- 1 1/2 Ounces Bourbon
- 4 Ounces Ginger Ale
- 2 Dashes Spiced Orange Aromatic Bitters
- Orange for garnish
- Place 1 square 2×2 ice cube in a rocks glass
- Add Bourbon, Ginger Ale and Bitters
- Stir for 5 seconds
- Decorate with the orange wedge
- You can substitute regular ice if you do not have the 2×2 cubes
- Adding a Maraschino cherry to the orange wedge adds some color
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.