This easy 4-ingredient warm Crab Dip is easy to make and great for parties! Just add the butter and cheese and microwave. Then stir in the Sherry and crab. You are ready to party! Serve it with crackers or french bread rounds.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
I keep my crab dip warm in this perfect size fondue pot. There is no need for a large chaffing dish and burner when this electric fondue pot saves space, keeps food warm and looks great on your counter. And if you are into fondues, then this pot is multi-purpose. Check it out here.
Warm Crab Dip
- 1 Pound Velveeta cheese
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Pound Fresh Jumbo Lump Crabmeat You can use either the real crab or imitation crab, both taste great
- 1/3 Cup Sherry Liquor, not vinegar
- French rounds or sliced baguette for serving
- In a microwave bowl, microwave cheese and butter until melted. It will look separated.
- Add Sherry and crabmeat and stir until combined.
- Keep warm to serve. A fondue pot works well.
- Serve with french rounds or sliced baguette.
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.