This easy Mexican corn dip recipe is only 4 ingredients!
My neighbor and friend Kim gave me this easy recipe for a Mexican Corn Dip hot appetizer. It’s quick and tastes great! My two favorite qualities……
Mix all of the ingredients today in a baking dish, bake for 20 – 30 minutes and serve it with any type of chip. Enjoy!
Mix, Mingle & Marvel: 5 Essential Secrets to Crafting Cocktails That Wow! This free guide is my gift to you for subscribing to my mailing list.
Mexican Corn Dip 4 Ingredient Easy Recipe
- 2 Cans Mexican corn
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Coby Jack cheese If you like it spicy use pepper jack cheese instead
- Tostido Chips The recipe calls for Tostidos but I like the Blue chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a baking pan
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until bubbly
- Serve with any type of chip
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.