Vodka Bloody Mary
A Vodka Bloody Mary is one of the best pre-dinner drinks around. You can find hundreds of homemade recipes for a Vodka Bloody Mary but when in a hurry with no time to waste just pick up one of the many great Bloody Mary mixes. Two of my favorite mixes are Charleston and Zing Zang. Then you can decorate the drink in your own personal style; from rimming the glass to adding vegetables. My personal favorites are olives, pickled asparagus, limes, celery, or pickled green beans. Mix it up and make it your own!
For Bloody Mary’s I like to use Stoli, Absolute or Finlandia Vodka. There is no need to use an expensive brand of Vodka because the Bloody Mary mix will just hide the flavor. The glass that you use is also important. Bloody Mary’s look great in a tall glass but some people like their Bloody Mary’s in a short glass. The difference is the taste. Make sure your ask your guest which one they prefer.
Rim your glass (optional), add ice, vodka and mix and you are ready to go! Now add your special touch of a favorite pickled vegetable or citrus or both! Now you have the best tasting Bloody Mary!
If you enjoyed this post then share it with a friend. Quick links are to the left and at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring! Thanks!
Bloody Mary (Vodka)
- 1 1/2 Ounces Vodka I like using Absolut, Stoli or Finlandia in mixed drinks
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Vegetables for garnish Marinated vegetables work great like asparagus, green beans, and olives and then there are the traditional like celery. Add a lime for a bit of citrus flavor.
- The Glass
To Rim the Glass (optional)
- Southern Mojo Mix for the rim
- 1 Lime wedge
Rim the glass (optional)
- Pour your favorite Bloody Mary rim seasoning onto a small plate
- Cut the lime into wedges
- Rub the rim of the glass with a lime slice
- Dip the glass into the Bloody Mary seasoning
- Fill your glass with ice
- Pour in the vodka and top it off with Bloody Mary mix
- Add your vegetable garnish
- 2 splashes Worchestershire
- 1 tsp White Horseradish
- 1 tsp Hyman’s Cajun Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Ounce Vodka
- Add Hyman’s Bloody Mary Mix (if it was me, I would just substitute tomato juice for this step) :o)
If you’ve tried this, please leave a comment and rating below.